I love spring skiing in Colorado! Although most of the days were sunny and warm, we did have a few colder snowy days. On these days I wore my Smith Phenom Turbo Fan Series goggles. They feature:
- Medium Fit
- Two-Speed, Micro-Electronic Fan
- Spherical, Carbonic-X Lens with TLT Optics
- Patented Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex Filter
- Articulating Outrigger Positioning System
- Interchangeable Hop -Up Kits
- Ultra-Wide, Silicone Backed Strap
- Quickfit Strap Adjustment System with Clip Buckle
- Dual Layer, DriWix Face Foam
- Helmet and O.D.S. Compatible
- Microfiber bag included
I prefer to wear my glasses, so when I went to purchase a new pair of goggles, I was specifically looking for a pair that would fit over my glasses, but not cover my entire face. The saleslady showed me a couple of pairs and then brought these out. I liked how they fit and looked. She said they had a built in fan to keep my glasses from fogging up. I thought it was a gimick and kind of dorky, but she assured me that it worked. Gullible as I am, I bought them and gave them a try. To my surprise - they did work! No fogging! Best of all they allowed me to see the terrain and kept me and my eyes safe.
(These goggles were purchased by me and were not sent to me by either the company or any public relations firm. I was not compensated for the review, was not obligated to give it a positive review, and all opinions are my own. Some information in this review was taken from the company website.)
Would you like your product reviewed?
Contact me at email@example.com.