|Gaigai on the RipStik|
Parental note -
When Gaigai (age 8) saw some of our neighbors snaking down the street with RipStiks, she wanted one. She used her own money to get one, and rides on it whenever she can. She's getting pretty good but has had a couple bigger falls - helmet is a must (elbow and knee pads would probably be a good idea too)! Tazer, K and I have given it a couple tries - it's harder than it looks:). For the amount of time she spends on it, it was definitely a great purchase!
Just twist and go! The RipStik® casterboard brings the carving thrill of surfing and snowboarding to dry land! Its unique twisting motion moves you forward without ever pushing off the ground! The RipStik®'s 360 degree inclined casters and pivoting deck provide a unique carving motion. All you do is twist and go! The RipStik® casterboard, like nothing you've ever ridden!
- Inclined caster trucks and pivoting deck provide carving ability
- Concave deck platforms for greater foot control
- Rubber-padded torsion bar
- 76-mm urethane wheels
- High-performance ABEC-5 bearings
- Winner 2008 Outdoor Toy of the Year Award
- US Patent Number 7,195,259 B2
- Ages 8+
- Weight limit 220lbs.
Do your children have a fun outdoor toy that you would recommend?