Warning: Double check care instruction before hand washing wool garments.
1. Fill a bucket or sink with tepid water and a few drops of mild detergent, such as dishwashing liquid or conditioner free shampoo. You can also add 3/4 cup of white vinegar to remove odors. Immerse sweater, and swish gently, be careful not to stretch it. Let soak 5-10 minutes.
2. Rinse by gently balling up the sweater and squeeze out the water. Avoid wringing or stretching. Repeat with fresh water until water runs clear.
3. Next place sweater in salad spinner and spin to remove excess water. This cuts drying time considerably.
4. After spinning, roll sweater in a towel to remove excess moisture.
5. On flat surface, preferably mesh, reshape sweater and allow to air dry.
Like Women's Endurance Gear on Facebook